We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, meticulous people to join the big Peace+ family.
Are you hardworking and engaged in what you do?
Do you like knowing that your work makes difference?
We are a strong family business where qualified, loyal and happy people come together to be part of the adventure to proudly offer our clients excellence in janitorial services.
Peace+ was founded in 1983. Our proud organization is growing. We care about the well-being, safety and development of all our employees, regardless of their role. Our values are strong and based on collaboration, respect and teamwork in a highly positive and stimulating work atmosphere.
Our employees are our greatest strength and we are proud of our team. Everyone here contributes to the success and reputation of Peace+.
• Competitive salary and compensation plan that’s transparent, fair and equitable
• A work environment that encourages learning and surpassing yourself
• Opportunities to develop skills and evolve in the profession through tailor-made training
• A healthy, dynamic and stimulating work atmosphere
• An authentic leadership team that’s open and supportive of employees
• Annual events to celebrate our successes together
Whether it’s health and safety, customer service or specific maintenance, cleaning and disinfecting techniques, developing our employees’ skills is our constant commitment.
We are growing and looking for new talent to fill the following positions.
• Responsible for customer relations, auditing supplies, planning, work organization and project management. The Manager-Foreman is fully dedicated to our customers’ demands and satisfaction, and ensures that all tasks are performed in accordance with Peace+ specifications and standards of excellence.
• The Manager-Foreman is also responsible for relationships with occupants and tenants, and makes sure to properly handle any problem or special request.
• Under the direction of the Manager-Foreman, the Team Supervisor coordinates execution of the work, allocation of human and material resources, and managing schedules and work shifts.Share on Facebook > Share on LinkedIn >